Visitors to our website are required to accept the following terms and conditions in return for the information given about us, our business and the services we provide through our website.
Conditions of Use
- We use our reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on our web pages. Information is for guidance only and is not intended to form any part of a contract and can be subject to change without notice.
- We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or cumulative losses or damages arising out of the use or inability to use these pages, any errors, misrepresentations or omissions on the material contained on them.
- The information on these web pages has been prepared with reasonable care and is believed by us to be legal, honest, decent and truthful as of the date of its preparation.<
- You agree that the material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of our web pages is obtained entirely at your own risk and that you will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data even if we have been advised of the possibility of any such damage.
- We do not accept any liability in connection with any third party web sites which may be linked or accessible through our own Web site and we do not endorse or approve the contents of any such site.
- Except where expressly stated to the contrary the text and graphics in the information contained in this Web site is the copyright of Webcastle media Pvt Ltd. You may download or print out individual selections of these web pages only if explicitly used for your own personal information and not to be publicly reproduced.
- Permanent copying or storage of whole or part of this Web site or the information contained in it or reproduction or incorporation of any part of it in any other work or publication whether on paper or electronic media or any other form is expressly prohibited.
- The entire contents of these web pages remains our property and is copyright with all rights reserved.
- We don’t serve on projects which falls in categories like conventional financial services that feature transactions based on interest, speculation, and/or gambling, businesses involve alcohol, pork products, tobacco, illegal drugs, weapons, temple, church, astrology, other religious items, film, dating, pornography etc.